Learning to navigate a new website can be a daunting task, but we're here to help you learn how to find service opportunities on CougSync.
How to Find Opportunities on CougSync
- First, you will need to access the general WSU CougSync page at cougsync.wsu.edu. Sign in using your MyWSU network ID and password.
- From the homepage, select Service Opportunities. You can return to home at any time by clicking the cougar head in the upper left.
- Begin searching for projects and partners! Select the Service Opportunities tab to search for projects, and select the Partners tab to search for community partners.
- To find CCE-led projects, search for "CCE transportation provided".
- To find projects or partners in your area, select your tab and search by city.
- If the community partner with whom you're working is not on CougSync, complete a Community Partner Request form, and we will get your partner on our database. Please review the What Can Be Tracked page to ensure your partner fits within the WSU guidelines for community partners.
Finding Service Learning Course Requirements
Are you doing service as part of an academic course? We've created a special portal for your class! Find your portal using the instructions below.
- Click here for a list of current service learning courses
- Click on your course being sure to select the correct section.
- You will now see instructions on how to complete your service requirements for your course!
Recording Your Civic Engagement
- Please bring a Record of Civic Engagement form with you to all service projects.
- Fill out your information and your project information each time you attend a project.
- At the end of a project, have a representative from your community partner organization sign your form to verify you completed the hours you have listed.
- You can drop off your form in CUB L45 or L48 or you can fax, mail or email your form to the CCE for processing. Our contact information is as follows:
- Fax: 509-335-3400
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: PO Box 647204, Pullman, WA 99164-7204
For more information on recording civic engagement,.
CougSync Mobile App
You can also search for projects and partners on CougSync using your smartphone. Search for "OrgSync" in your app store to download this free program. The OrgSync app is available for iOS and Android phones and tablets. On this app, you can sign up for service projects, contact community partners, check your hours, and more.to learn more about the app.