The CCE provides community engagement support for graduate students in connection with teaching, research, and service. The ways in which the CCE can support you in these three areas are outlined below.
- Provide students with community-based experiences to apply core concepts
- Enhance student achievement of course learning outcomes
- Support an undergraduate experience of engagement, development, and success
Learn more about how the CCE can help you develop your service learning course!
Contact our Academic Program at email@example.com for assistance.
- Discover new opportunities for community-based research
- Use your expertise to advance collaborative projects with community partners
- Expand your network with professional contacts in the community
There are many opportunities to work on research projects in the community. For example, Kate Bittinger, a WSU graduate student in the Department of Sociology, worked on the Whitman County Needs Assessment. to read the final project report.