Washington State University's Interfraternity Council and Panhellenic Association have partnered with the CCE to offer, and keep records of, meaningful, rewarding civic engagement to Greek students
Greek Cougs are making a huge difference in our community and we're proud to support your efforts to make the world a better place!
The CCE supports the Greek community by:
- Finding civic engagement projects for your fraternity/sorority
- Orientations for your members to better understand services the CCE provides and an introduction to GivePulse to better navigate and find opportunities
- Track all civic engagement impacts completed by your members
- Provide mid-term and final hours reports each semester to Philanthropy Chairs and Community Service Chairs
- Send a letter to your Nationals each year, including a description and the number of civic engagement impacts your fraternity/sorority completed for the year
If your fraternity or sorority would like to have a service project developed for your group, please contact the CCE’s Student Engagement Coordinator at: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of your group project, the CCE can provide an orientation, an introduction to GivePulse, and a reflection on the project with a trained CCE staff member.
Please keep in mind approval for projects must be obtained PRIOR to the project date.
CCE staff lead daily one-time service projects for students. These events include free transportation!